Windows 7 Professional 64 bit is an operating system developed by Microsoft and released in 2009 as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. It is designed for use in business environments and includes features such as support for network domains, advanced backup and recovery tools, and the ability to run applications in Windows XP Mode.
Some Key features of Windows 7 Professional 64bit
- User interface: provides visual enhancements such as transparent window borders, taskbar previews, and animations.
- Windows Media Center: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit includes Windows Media Center, which allows users to watch and record TV shows, movies, and other media.
- Domain support: allows users to access shared resources such as files, printers, and applications on a network.
- Backup and restore: allowing users to protect their data and recover from system failures.
- Windows XP Mode: allows users to run older applications in a virtual Windows XP environment.
- BitLocker Drive Encryption: provides enhanced data protection by encrypting the entire hard drive.
- Remote Desktop Connection: allows users to access their desktops remotely over a network connection.
- Location-aware printing: allows users to automatically switch between default printers based on their current location.
Windows 7 Professional 64bit system requirements
- 1 GHz or faster 64-bit processor
- 2 GB of RAM (64-bit)
- 20 GB of available hard disk space
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- 2 GHz or faster 64-bit processor
- 4 GB of RAM or more (64-bit)
- 30 GB or more of available hard disk space
- DirectX 10 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
It’s important to note that these are just the minimum and recommended system requirements, and some software applications or hardware devices may require higher specifications. Additionally, it’s always a good idea to have more than the minimum amount of RAM and hard disk space to ensure optimal performance.
To activate Windows 7, refer to the articles below for assistance: