Microsoft Office 2013 is a version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite released in 2013. It includes popular applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, among others. Office 2013 introduced a new design language and touch-optimized versions for tablets, as well as new cloud-based features for online document editing and storage. It is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 operating systems.
Microsoft office 2013 include:
- Word 2013 – a word processing application for creating and editing documents.
- Excel 2013 – a spreadsheet application for organizing and analyzing data.
- PowerPoint 2013 – a presentation application for creating and delivering presentations.
- Outlook 2013 – an email and personal information management application.
- OneNote 2013 – a note-taking application for capturing and organizing information.
- Publisher 2013 – a desktop publishing application for creating professional-looking publications.
- Access 2013 – a database management application for creating and managing databases.
New Features in MS Office 2013
Microsoft Office 2013 introduced several new features and improvements, including:
- Modern UI and Touch Support: Office 2013 introduced a new, more modern user interface with a focus on touch support for tablet computers.
- Cloud Integration: Office 2013 introduced cloud integration with Microsoft’s OneDrive service, allowing users to save and access documents from anywhere.
- Social Networking Integration: Office 2013 integrated with social networking sites like LinkedIn and Facebook, making it easier to share and collaborate on documents.
- PDF Editing: Office 2013 introduced built-in support for editing PDF files, allowing users to make changes to PDF documents using Word 2013.
- Improved Charting: Excel 2013 introduced new and improved charting capabilities, including new chart types, improved formatting options, and better data visualization tools.
- Improved Presentation Tools: PowerPoint 2013 introduced new tools for creating and delivering presentations, including improved transitions and animation options.
- Improved Data Analysis: Excel 2013 introduced improved data analysis tools, including new pivot table enhancements, improved forecasting tools, and new data analysis tools.
These are some of the major new features introduced in Microsoft Office 2013, but there are many other smaller improvements and enhancements as well.
Download Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus
The version we share below is Microsoft Office 2013 Volume, very easy to activate the license
How to Install MS Office 2013
Step 1: Extract Microsoft Office 2013 File with Winrar
Step 2: In the extracted folder, double-click the Setup.exe file to proceed with the installation
Step 3: Click the Install Now button.
Step 4: Wait for the installation process to take place for a few minutes
Step 5: After the installation is complete, click to Close
Now, you can use Office 2013 Trial Period. To get a copyright, you need to activate it with the product key or refer to the post: